The following papers have resulted partially from INFTY grants. They are presented here with permission from their authors, so that they are available to INFTY members.
If you would like your article to appear in this list, please send it with the reference. Remember that all papers should acknowledge the ESF-INFTY grant.
- Apter, Arthur, Steve Jackson and Benedikt Löwe: Cofinality and measurability of the first three uncountable cardinals. To appear in the "Transaction of the American Mathematical Society".
- Borodulin-Nadzieja, Piotr and Mirna Dzamonja: On the isomorphism problems for measures on Boolean algebras. Submitted.
- Borodulin-Nadzieja, Piotr and Omar Selim: Sequential closure in the space of measures. Submitted.
- Brendle, Jörg and Benedikt Löwe: Eventually different functions and inaccessible cardinals, "Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan" 63 (2011), pp. 137-151
- Enayat, Ali and Saharon Shelah: An Improper Arithmetically Closed Borel Subalgebra of P(w) mod FIN. To appear in the journal "Topology and its Applications".
- Flašková, Jana: The relation of rapid ultrafilters and Q-points to van der Waerden ideal. Acta Univ. Carolin. Math. Phys. Suppl. 51 (2010), 19 - 27. ISSN 0001-7140.
- Flašková, Jana: Rapid ultrafilters and summable ideals. Preprint at Institut Mittag-Leffler.
- Honzik, Radek : Global singularization and the failure of SCH. "Annals of Pure and Applied Logic" (2009).
- Ikegami, Daisuke, David de Kloet and Benedikt Löwe: The Axiom of Real Blackwell Determinacy. Submitted to the "ILLC Publication Series", PP-2009-17.
- Ikegami, Daisuke and Väänänen, Jouko : Boolean valued second order logic. Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic.
- Ikegami, Daisuke, Philipp Schlicht and Hisao Tanaka : Continuous reducibility for the real line.
- Jackson, Steve and Benedikt Löwe: Canonical measure assignments. Submitted to the "ILLC Publication Series", PP-2006-05.
- Lupini, Martino: Logic for metric structures and the number of universal sofic and hyperlinear groups (arXiv). "Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society" (2011).
- Sabok, Marcin and Jindřich Zapletal: Forcing properties of ideals of closed sets. To appear in the "Journal of Symbolic Logic".
- Saveliev, Denis I. : Ultrafilter Extensions of Models.
- Soukup, Daniel, Lajos Soukup and Santi Spadaro : Comparing weak versions of separability.
- Vladimir Kanovei, Marcin Sabok, Jindřich Zapletal : Canonical Ramsey Theory on Polish Spaces. To be published by "Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics".
- Löwe, Benedikt, and Plebanek, Grzegorz : Slides of "Ordinals and cardinals: Basic set-theoretic techniques in logic".